Dear family,
I have asked what a Blog is and now I am doing it! What a world of high technology. One thing I know for sure, if I can do so can all of you. Thanks to Jodi for setting this up. Dad and I hope to add some pictures so that we can all stay connected. Kerri sent a link to her Lake Powell pictures. We loved them. We almost hear the water splashing against the boats. It was a wonderful feeling.
We have not been blown away by the typhoon that made national news. We only experienced heavy rains, but not much for wind. It was bad enough that church was canceled. There are only about 5 cars in the parking lot on a normal Sunday, so you know that 95% of the congregation arrived by jeepney, trike, or on foot.
We love you all and hope that you will take the time to "blog with us." Have a great day! Love,
Dad and Mom
Our little chatterbox
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment