(I hope Kim doesn't mind if I share this from an e-mail. I loved it. Mom)
I just read the "haircut" episode. I laughed soooo hard!!! I am reminded of Elder Worthlins talk this past conference. He mentioned the importance of laughing in situations like that instead of getting so uptight and reacting in anger. Klay is a perfect example! What a fun couple.
We had a great Christmas. In October I got this idea to have a yard sale Christmas. Since it is warm basically year round here there are always great yard sales on Saturday to go to. I have enjoyed going out with the kids and finding great deals so I decided that this year I would buy Christmas presents at yard sales. Might sound a little quirkey but it was fun! And I spent less than $100 on Christmas--except for the family Santa gift which I bought on ebay :-) Joe was a good sport about it. He always seems to guess or find or know somehow what I am going to give him for Christmas. This year I got him! Christmas morning after everything was opened he said, "You know, I never in a million years would have guessed that I was going to get a set of elephant book ends from Vietnam that were 70 years old." I finally did it! A surprise Christmas present!
Our little chatterbox
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment