Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Maraming Bulo"





Dear family,
We are so proud of all of you for going to Utah and helping Grandma and Grandpa Johnson with repairing, fixing, cleaning and visiting. You are wonderful!! We are "maraming bulo"--puffed like a ball--with pride of each one of you. I can almost hear Grandma telling everyone that comes to the house about her worker children.
Dad thinks I hang with the natives a little too much. What do you think!!

I have a whole new appreciation for "building codes." We came upon this structure on our way to Banaue. Believe it or now, it is a little gift shop/residence. It takes courage to stand in the overhang, but we have courage.

Also, a recent picture of Dad, standing in the wind. Isn't he handsome?

We love you all and pray for you by name--daily! Now, be good and do good.

Mom

0 comments: